header

Saturday, February 13, 2010

scarlets workshop:

v-blog 2.15 from Jessica Ashley on Vimeo.




I'm still in workshop mode and implementing all the amazing things I learned! I wanted to be sure and say a huge thank you to Scarlett for opportunity to learn and grow. Your such an amazing inspiration and amazing photographer!

I also wanted to recognize all the amazing women that shared this great experience with me as well as a few others that were such huge supports!


Here are the fabulous team members that put together Whitney's look:

Fashion Stylist: Melanie Pace
Make Up: Paulina Perez
Hair: Amber Kish
Dress Provided By: Solutions Bridal
Dress Designer: Judd Waddall
Necklace, Earrings and Shoes: BCBG
Ring & Bracelet: Bayhill Jewelers

A special thanks to:

The Bui Brothers
Stephen Knuth
Kathryn Brown

Acomadations Provided By:
One Ocean
















Here are a few images from Scarlett and her team that are just to cute for words:





3 comments:

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awwwwww, this totally made me cry. Gosh, I miss you and the girls! GREAT behind the scenes pics you grabbed! Are you going to tag us on Facebook?

Thanks for spreading the love!! You rock Jessica! I hope you had an awesome Valentine's too! :-)

Leeann Marie said...

Aw! That was so sweet of you!!

xoxox

Unknown said...

Wow! Jessica, you are wonderful. I honestly can't wait to see you again someday! You make me smile!

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com