header

Saturday, February 13, 2010

why i want to go to WPPI:


I was over at Tofurios this site contains loads of great info, when I came across the entry to win passes to WPPI but the catch is that you have to explain why you want to attend.

After thinking about that question for a day I still had only a short and simple answer.

I believe with all my heart that when you share your talents with the world, the world opens it’s self to you. I want to attend WPPI because I want to share, learn and grow.
As simple as that is that’s why I want to attend WPPI.

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com