header

Thursday, January 21, 2010

the tavares family:

This is my three hundredth post and I can't think of a better family to blog about!

I had the opportunity to spend a few hours with the Tavares family, Page was one of my beautiful brides and now she is an even more beautiful mama to be.
It was so nice to see Page, Kevin and their son Andrew as well as take some amazing images of soon to be born Austin. It was a cold day but well worth it, talking and catching up was just the best. I can't wait to meet and take the first images of Austin.

Congrats to Page, Kevin and especially Andrew who is so excited and photogenic!







No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com