header

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

competition and creative aren’t compatible:

Why do I say this well photographers by nature are competitive…lets just face it they
are, it’s the nature of the beast. The last thing I want is to fight with anyone for a shot, in the past I have sometimes had people working with me who felt compelled to
“get the shot”.
This is one of the main reasons I love Jodie (my second shooter) she gets that there is no I in team and any glory for Peachtree Photography is glory for her as well; because being published even as a second shooter is still being published and does nothing but look great in your portfolio!!
Anyway I digress...

At events people are pumped to “get the shot” and to be honest I love it!! What, I know I just said I didn’t but I do, I love seeing others capture important memories and you get some funny ones too…




No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com