header

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

total addiction:

I love organics and eat as healthy as I can...
well most of the time.
Just before my friend and awesome neighbor Jamie moved she introduced me to Archer Farms pomegranate fruit strips an boy are they yummy!!
You can pick them up at your local target and let me just warn you they go fast.
I bought strawberry for my little one and the below image is the aftermath...yes that's
FOUR wrappers.

Oh well at least she like them as much as I do!




1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yes those are amazing!!!.. healthy fruit roll ups!

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com