header

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Overly Patriotic:

Maybe I am, but just a little. My brother-n-law arrived home Sunday on leave, it was great spending time with him before him and my sister-n-law left for a quick vacation. He will be going back to Iraq to finish his second tour and I am very proud of him and thank him for his service to our country.

You see the reason for this pride is that two of my favorite people in the world my Grandfathers have served our country. Even if one of them is no longer with us I still feel so proud on Veterans Day, I am so honored that they fought for my freedom.

I love you both very much!






No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com