header

Friday, November 7, 2008

Lori and Tim

Hmmmm, what to say about this couple….
You know when you meet someone and it’s an instant camaraderie, well that’s Lori. She exudes fun, friendship and compassion. She is always laughing and smiling making a joke out of everything and I love that about her and I think Tim does too.

Tim on the other hand is a police officer. I come from a family of state troopers and GBI agents I know how they are, stern, tough, they have a great sense of humor and are very loving people. I have a lot of respect for Tim and what he does for a living. Everyday he helps to keep my family safe, everyday he looks out for our community and makes it a better place.

Lori and Tim are a great combination I can see it in every moment that I spend with them. They are an amazing couple, thanks guys I had a blast!













No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com