header

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The O’Neill Girls:

I can’t think of two sweeter girls than these two.
I was so excited when their mom called and said we are going to do photos with the family pony Velvet.
I have worked with horses before but never a pony, lets just say she was a little fussy. I would ask her to smile and well nothing lol….seriously we had a time trying to get her to hold her ears up, she was not having it!
In the end that photos turned out beautiful the girls were perfect and Velvet was a cutie with her bow.
I had a great time girls so photos with Velvet anytime.




No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com