header

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Worried about my Keke:

I am asking for some prayers and well wishes for my little cat Keke.

Ok so maybe that’s a little extreme but you don’t know Keke she is no ordinary cat. Keke is the best dog I have ever owned, that’s right I said dog, she goes on walks, plays fetch, knows he name and meows when she needs to go out. I love this cat and she is the best pet I ever!
She has not been well today so tomorrow it’s off to the vet so wish us the best I hope she will be ok….





No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com