header

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

6.29.07

Sorry for the delay on posts but I have been so busy, I will try to update over the next few days so keep your eyes open ;)
I worked with Kelly, Jacques, and their beautiful children Mario, Antonio, Jordan and little Justin. I can truly say that they are friends, It was a intimate and touching ceremony Kelly and Jacques are such loving and genuine people they made me feel right at home I even got hugs as everyone was leaving, it was fantastic! I have so many photos to post but I am trying to refrain.
We spent lots of time with the hair and makeup guys and to be honest I have never worked with such a fun bunch it was lots of laughs and a very relaxed environment.
Kelly is such a stunning bride with her daughter Jordan this is one of my favorite photographs.
Little Justin was pulled in a wagon, this photo this is his grandmother the grooms mother Esther sprinkling the flower petals in the wagon with him.
The ceremony was located on the grounds and as I stepped outside to wait for the bridal party to enter I captured Jordan peeking and giggling at the guest as they arrived. How cute!
It was the first time that I have had the pleasure to shoot at Chateau Élan and the staff are amazing I have never been treated so well at a venue, I can only imagine if I were a guest! I highly recommend them.

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com