header

Thursday, June 21, 2007

6.16.07

My sister (who has started her apprenticeship with me, oh boy!) and I worked with Laurie for her bridal shoot today, what a trooper!
We walked around the Macon river walk in the heat for the better part of an hour, I know she was hot and lugging around a huge dress but never once complained just made suggestions of places we should go.

Laurie is just absolutely gorgeous, and every shot shows it. I am excited to work with her next month to capture her amazing wedding.



No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com