header

Sunday, July 22, 2007

7.6.07 Kim+Herman

I really enjoyed being part of Kim and Herman’s big day. It stared with the funniest “getting ready” ever, Kim, her mother, grandmother and friend were so much fun they made me constantly laugh!


Kim and Herman are so sweet to each other, being part of their wedding just maid my day.


I just love this shot she is so beautiful!!!!


The reception, held at the Michael C. Carlos Museum on the Emory campus was amazing and beautiful but most of all romantic….


Starting simple and sweet with beautiful toasts it quickly turned into a fantastic celebration!!! The dancing was so much fun to bad I had my camera ;)

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com