header

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a sweet surprise:

I woke this morning with a long list of “to do’s” after a cup of chi tea and a banana I was off and running. The first thing on my list as always is to check my email and among all of the junk mail, inquires and correspondences with Scarlet …more on that later…was a facebook note from Suzanne.


"WOW!!!! The pictures look AMAZING!!! I snuck a peek at work and I honestly started to cry, I was so happy! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! YOU ROCK!!! :)"


As I took it in with a wide smile on my face, I began to think…
It’s amazing that people embrace my vision of who they are, how I see them thru my eyes, and love it. It gives me such confidence that this is what I am suppose to do with my life, that I’m in the right place and so blessed to be here. I know I say it a lot but I love what I do, I couldn’t image doing anything else or giving a better gift to someone than memories.

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com