header

Friday, February 5, 2010

fun trip:

This morning I loaded all my gear in the car and that was a task in it's self. I started down the road and headed to Florida,it was a trip filled with LOTS of rain and a little construction but I finally made it! After hanging out with some amazing gals I'm tucked into my king size bed and am ready to get some good rest. I'm not letting you guys in on to much but let me just tell you it's good....really good!!

I'll keep you posted.



Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com