header

Monday, January 25, 2010

ginge:

I've been thinking...thinking about what my beloved dog Ginger does all day long. I wounder if she thinks about chasing squirrels, laying in the sun, sniffing things or visiting her friend, a little Yorkie that lives up the street.

Watching her yesterday this is what I've figured out.

1: she sleeps 60% of her day
2: she eats 30% of her day
3: she looks at me with her big brown eyes that softly say "don't you want to give me a treat" the other 10% of the day.

In all her day is filled with fun activities that only a lazy dog could love.

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com