header

Monday, January 25, 2010

all in a day's work:

Every week I pick a new project this week was a little different, I used a few vintage camera modifications with my digital to work on some images as well as my digital camera and my new lenses and new lighting equipment to work on a few images for this week.

For me photography and art in general is all about experimenting and my weekly projects help me refine techniques and use equipment in new ways. I love seeing what works and what doesn't every week I try to learn something new!

What do you think?









No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com