header

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

my dream studio:

I am finally at the stage of decorating my studio so for five months I have been scouring design books, magazines, internet and blogs for inspiration. I think I have finally decided on a style...maybe.
Well to be honest I haven't come to a decision at all.

Looking at tons of designs I begun to have a little studio envy. Don't get me wrong my studio space is large, great and beautiful, but I long for a light filled cottage. Maybe asking for a stone bridge, charming thatched cottage set in the woods is a little much to ask. YA THINK!?!? A girl can dream and being a painter fuels the delusion that I live in a European village. It comes down to I can't have a cottage in the woods, because I live in the burbs..but I have an awesome space so I should make the most of it.
So how do I fuse my love of modern with a want for dreamy cottage?

I'm not sure but I'll keep you posted on how it goes and show you some images when it's done.






No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com