header

Sunday, July 19, 2009

me and my crew:

With the launch of the new site I needed a new photo so my assistant Jodie and I went out and had some fun shooting. Besides the fifteen year old screaming "your hot" our shoot was relativity uneventful. Except for the fact that I proved to Jodie that I can indeed take a photo while rolling....don't ask but the proof is the 2nd photo of Jodie.
I think Jodie did a great job on my photos so I want to give her a big thank you and

introduce you to her. She is a fixture here and most of you know her but I thought I would take the time to give her a face on the blog. She has been with me for almost a year and she is a talent and assets to the company. Thanks JoMo











1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Great job, Jodie.
Fifteen year olds think you're hot! Yippee!

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com