header

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh my love..update

After much thought and debate with my self about the practically of a 350.00 boot in this economy I did what I do best and that is vintage finds.
I know some people don't do vintage and well that's kind of your loss. Vintage is awesome and well yes some people just call it used, but to me it's lightly loved. And lets face it these boots have tons more love to give. So they aren't my new pair of beautiful boots, they are still the perfectly broken in loves of my life.

Watch out because here we come...



No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com