header

Friday, May 29, 2009

heidi elnora gallery

Even without a voice I had to attend the heidi enora gallery opening, remember her from Project Runway? Her sophisticated style is a beautiful blend of southern elegance and modern beauty. The devils in the details and her detailing is angelic, each gown that I passed I had to take a closer look. They are impeccably crafted and filled with amazing details.
I wish Heidi all the best.

Her Atlanta and Birmingham gallery information is listed below her Atlanta gallery is located near the wounderful Lowe Gallery.

Atlanta Gallery
One Peachtree Pointe
1545 Peachtree Street Suite #112
Atlanta, Georgia 30309

tel:404.402.7879

Birmingham Gallery
4128 Crosshaven Lane
Birmingham, Alabama 35243

tel: 205.977.7202






















1 comment:

Eliana@BYSE said...

I did not know that was you! I would have introduced myself! love the images. Will add them to my blog.

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com