header

Monday, April 6, 2009

Amber + Steven

Amber and Steven are a great couple and after meeting both families now I see why.
When you work a wedding you think ok if I just have an awesome bride and groom that's all I need. When you find out that they are also from amazing families that's when I feel truly blessed. Thanks everyone you guys were amazing!
Amber and Steven have known each other almost their whole lives, and I know that the love they have for one another will only continue to grow. All the best ;)













No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com