header

Monday, January 5, 2009

Who is this Jessica Ashley???

Well it’s me silly! I have used Jessica West my entire career then when I got married I went to Jessica West-Wheeler and boy did that create confusion…seriously.

So out of my wisdom or most likely stupidity I have decided to go by Jessica Ashley this will cut down on the phone calls from all my frustrated brides who say “can I speak to Jessica …um Jessica West, wait I mean Jessica West-Wheeler or is it Jessica Wheeler.

So let me introduce myself my names is Jessica Ashley and here are five things about me that I bet you didn’t know.

1. I love, love, love Mexican food and could eat it everyday…I’m not kidding.
2. I worked at a radio station out of collage as a broadcaster for the Atlanta Braves baseball team.
3. I HATE baseball! Hockey and soccer are my sports of choice if I must choose.
4. I am left handed and slightly ambidextrous. If I practiced I think I could write with my right hand daily.
5. I created one of the most popular jewelry lines for…well I can’t say their name but for one of the larges and most well know wholesale jewelers around. Yup I use to be in jewelry design…what a hard job ;)

Complete with a dorky photo of me...


No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com