header

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mitzi+Matt

What can I say about Mitzi and Matt that doesn’t show in their images.
This is one of the best couples that I have ever worked with, they made me feel so at home that I feel like part of the family. It’s amazing how one couple can touch your heart so much, I could feel how much everyone loved both of them.
During the reception I was had a blast documenting the joy coming from everyone…it was amazing.
I even had a first at this reception and danced with a handsome fellow Mac…shhhh don’t tell my husband lol!!

Thanks Mac for the dance you still have the moves.

I want to say a big thank you to all of the friends and family and to Penny, Betsy and Molly in particular
but of course to Mitzi and Matt, it was such a pleasure working with you and your amazing friends and family!


I am so excited about finally posting some of Mitzi’s bridal shots from our shoot at Villa Christina so check back they will be up soon.


Last but not least thanks to Jodie for all your hard work you did an awesome job!!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on a phenomenal job at Matt and Mitzi's wedding. These photos are terrific. If this was your "first wedding gig", you sure couldn't tell. Can't wait to see the video. Makes me feel like I am in Atlanta again just watching this. Thank you.

Butch Johnson (best man)

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com