header

Monday, December 1, 2008

December….December….what it’s here?

Thanks Scarlet for the reminder!
I have two more wedding, e-shoot, bridal shoot and family shoot left to go in this year. I will be taking a little down time during the holidays and then Jan 2nd I’m back at it. If you are interested in booking please remember it’s never to early to book.

The new years coming up and 2009 is filling much quicker than I had anticipated, we have lots of changes coming up and I wanted to let potential brides know that if you are thinking of booking me for your upcoming wedding, you only have this month to book me at my current pricing. As of Jan 1st my pricing will be changing as a matter of fact increasing, don’t delay book today lol….that was so cheesy.

For info email me at Jessica@peachtreephotography.com give me all the good news about your fabulous wedding.

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com