header

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful:

With it being thanksgiving I was thinking about all of the big things that I am thankful for, then I began to think what are the small things that I am thankful for?

So for you guys here is a list of the small things in life that I am grateful for:

1:The way my daughter laughs when she knows she’s in trouble; it’s the sweetest little nervous laugh, because she knows if she gets me to laugh she’s off the hook.

2: My husbands’ kind nature, when he comes home late he always calls to see if I want him to pick up food.

3: The way my cat comes in and puts her noise in my face every morning at 6:00 sharp to be sure she gets breakfast.

4: The way my dog looks at me when I eat a sandwich; as if she has never had food in her life.

5: That God has blessed me with the most amazing family, friends and job in the world. I love my family, my friends and the couples, children and families that I get to meet each day.

I am grateful everyday; but today I get to tell you all how much!

I wish you all a very happy and thankful thanksgiving.

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com