header

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Mart:

I went to go to the mart this past Saturday…..ooo I love the mart!!! I worked with Elaine an amazing designer, painter and all around enjoyable person. Her show room Your Fairy Godmothers is soooo cute if your at the mart you need to stop by or visit her website.

By the way does that photo in her window look familiar??? Yeah Frances Elizabeth Originals shows in her showroom as well.

The few at the end are some shots taken inside the mart, I just love the architecture of the building…I can’t help my self!








No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com