header

Friday, October 17, 2008

Abby and Nick

Abby and Nick were super shy, it wasn’t until about half way threw the shoot that they got really comfortable in front of the camera but once they did they were so natural.

You can tell they are a sweet couple, he was the strong silent type just like my husband and Abby is just sweet and beautiful.

They will be getting married next year and I can’t wait, they make a beautiful couple.
Thanks so much guys for spending the morning with me in the ATL, I hope you enjoy your slide show!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures! Thanks so much! I cannot wait for you to photograph the wedding!
Abby Norton

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com