header

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Solute to my beloved 5D and car!!

This weekend had been full of changes but the most disturbing was the demise of my main body, that’s right my 5D clunked out! Ok yeah so I have a back up 5D and a 40D but this was my main body and now it’s gone….but not for long I will be getting my brand new one Thursday ☺.


Saturday was dooms day for my Jeep, I LOVE my jeep so you can imagine how shocked I was when I came home to find it was SOLD!! My dear husband has sold all of our cars EVERY SINGLE ONE!!! What, yeah that’s my Luke. So now to the task of car shopping as you all know shopping is great but not car shopping…. Do I go for the suv, the green one, but mostly it’s about budget, budget, budget. I will keep you posted on the car hunt!

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com