header

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Casey + Bill

This past weekend I had the pleasure of working with Bill and Casey, the wedding and reception were at Flint Hill in Norcross Georgia and it was amazing. Casey was a beautiful bride and the flowers were exceptional, I had such a hard time picking out photos for the slide show not to mention the song. The wedding was such elegant and refined affair that I searched for the perfect song and I think I found it. Let me know what you guys think….I love feedback , don’t forget to click the link for the slide show.

Casey + Bill











1 comment:

Jessica said...

These are soo great!

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com