header

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Delilah King 8.4.07

Today I spent the day will Delilah, her daddy Randy is the lead singer of the band Red Rocket Deluxe and has been a friend for a very long time, her gorgeous mother Erin is so wonderful and much thanks and love to their daughter Mary who kept my daughter entertained the whole time!

Delilah is a ham for the camera, every shot was effortless because of her good natured, easy going sprit.

Thanks for baring your back in the name of art….

I think she is my new best friend because she kept smiling at me, or was it gas?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely speechless. Those are such beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for your beautiful gift. Love always Erin, Randy and Mary Callan

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com