header

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Jennifer and Mathew 7.30.07

Today I visited Vecoma for the first time you may be wondering because it was my first time there did I get lost. Well lets just say that map quest and I must not be on the same map! But luckily Jennifer’s father was gracious enough to guide me in so being a little early is never a bad thing. I have a rule of thumb if I have never been to a venue I always leave an hour early this is because map quest always lets me down! Oh well.
When I arrived it had just rained and there were clouds of steam rising off of the pavement I made for a steamy shoot but it gave us as Jennifer’s father said ambiance.

Both Jennifer and Mathew were great, I had not seen them in very long time so it was like getting to know them all over again. I am looking forward to capturing every great moment of their wedding.



No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com