header

Sunday, July 22, 2007

7.21.07 Jennifer+Jonathan


I am sure that you remember Jessica and Jeffery on 6.9.07 well this is Jeffery’s brother Jonathan and his beautiful bride Jennifer. This is the second time that I have worked with the same family and I adore them! I look forward to working with them in the future as their family’s grow.


The ceremony was so sweet and had the whole congregation in tears, it was very tender and sweet.



The little girls kept their eyes glued to the bride the entire time it was so cute to see these future brides looking up at her.



Leaving the chapel it was like the best moment of their life’s and it was written all over their faces.



Jennifer and Jonathan are such a sweet couple, the second time that I cry at a wedding and it’s theirs what’s up with me and this family? I could hardly take photos when Jen looked at me and said with this beautiful excitement “I’m married” I just lost it.



By every movement and motion you could see the joy and excitement.



The whole afternoon was like a story being written, you can see the happiness on his face.



Thank you for letting me capture every moment!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful! I attended the wedding and I believe you captured the moment and the atmosphere of the wedding very well. It was so sweet!

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com