header

Monday, April 9, 2007

Jolie

I also worked with Jolie today the best sister in the world!
I love her she is talented and is amazingly beautiful. She is always up for whatever, climbing a tree, rolling around on the ground with her dog, whatever, she’s game.

She has been my muse from the moment she was born I was ten, and I have been following her around with a camera ever since.


You would think she would get tired of me but she is an amazing photographer herself and usually calls me to do photos.
She’s that best!

No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com