header

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Little Dilly

I got to spend the day with my good friend Meredith her mom “Mrs. Harr as I always call her” and 6 week old Dylan Doyen or “little Dilly” as he best buds call him.
He is as cute as he can be! I had the honor of shooting Meredith’s wedding, baby shower and now her cute little one. As soon as I gave the family hugs I went straight for Dilly, he is so sweet and feel right to sleep in my arms it was great to sit there and hold him!

Even with a killer tummy ache he is the perfect model, with bright eyes and a great personality. Watching Mere’s mom hold him was so sweet; she is the ultimate proud Gram!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE THE BEST EVER!!!! I can not tell you how much I love these, what a treat!!! I have been going through wedding pics lately and now this! I am SO LUCKY to have a friend like you, and lucky that she is so dang talented TOO!!
Much LOVE!!!

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com