header

Thursday, March 22, 2007

March 4th

Today I got to work with one of my favorite people, Daye. We have been friends since high school she is a very talented artist, I think that is were we found a common interest. As the years have gone on I have come to realize we have more in common than I could have ever imagined. She is also an amazing mother, she has two children with the latest being Lily.

She is the most beautiful baby; I picked her up while Daye and Caymen chased her Great Dane down the street. The only reason they did that was because we accidentally let her out! Sorry! I picked Lily up and talked to her, she just looked up at me and listened to every word I said.
I had fun just talking about life and how it all changes so fast, it was great talking with Daye she is one of the easiest people in the world to love. I know where I stand, we are very much alike on this point especially. I can always count on Daye to be honest with me. So when she called and said she loved her photos and wanted them signed because they were a work of art, I was floored! What an amazing compliment. It was easy because of the great subjects I had to work with! I have mentioned yet how much I love my job; thank god I have finally found my place in this crazy world!




No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com