header

Saturday, March 31, 2007

3/26/07

I had a great time with the Todd’s and the extended family, we shot at my usual haunt three ponds. The day was beautiful, the sky was clear and the kids were excided, not because of me but from there trip to the zoo.
With a great since of humor the shoot was even more fun than usual!
With three little ones to work with I had a great time, the babies just loved me. Don’t ask me why, maybe it’s because I drool too! Just kidding, I don’t drool all the time.

Funny faces everywhere, how cute is she! The kids kept putting their faces in the lens. It just made me laugh and made great photos as well.


We got to throw leaves in the air, thanks moms and dad’s I know it must have been hard to get them all out.
In all the day was filled with lots of love, hugs and kisses. What a great family!





No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com