header

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

weding: joe + ali

Joe and Ali are such a sweet fun couple, I first meet Ali when we did her bridal shoot and it was amazing she is so beautiful that the camera just loved her.
On her wedding day she was even more beautiful due to the gorgeous smile that she could not shake from her face. Joe was just as happy, relaxed and excited to see his amazing bride! The family and bridal party was just as awesome, lots of amazing girls that were perfect and the guys as always were a blast. I had such a great time with this group and the band at the reception....are you kidding.
Dancing with my camera became the norm that night.

Thank you so much to all of the family you guys were so gracious and wounderful to me and the bridal party a huge thank you, I had the best time and last but not least a big thank you to Joe and Ali, what can I say...thank you for letting me be part of your day!






















1 comment:

linwood avenue said...

jess - the white on white photo is STUNNING!

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com