header

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

wedding: paul + adrienne

At every wedding I learn something new so I have decided to share with you the things that I've learned from Paul and Adrienne

  • Extraordinary love can come from two ordinary people.
  • Purple is the prettiest nail polish.
  • Don't underestimate the power of the bump it.
  • Rice crispy treat cake dreams do come true.
  • Some men write the sweetest words.

I was so honored to be part of Paul and Adrienne wedding, they had a few moments before the wedding to share vows with each other and I couldn't help but be touched by their words. The ceremony was beautiful and very heartfelt followed by a fun reception and some amazing cake. I have to mention the grooms cake too, made of a tower of coco rice crispy treats...It was right up my ally and am determined to make one for my up coming birthday!

I want to say a huge thank you to Paul and Adrienne for allowing me to be present at such a special time in their lives and to all of their friends and family for their kindness and sweet words.























1 comment:

linwood avenue said...

love them all! any shots of the grooms cake???

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com