header

Sunday, August 15, 2010

personal: at summers end:

To me summer ends when school starts...yes I know technically that's not the end but to me as soon as I hear the bus squeal it's breaks and swing open it's heavy door, falls cool breeze will soon come with it. So today I grabbed the fresh co-op peaches and set out to make my last taste of summer, fresh homemade peach ice cream. As I waited impatiently for it to set in the freezer I could almost feel the summer sun on my face, the sounds of the crickets in the tall grass, sitting on the porch just talking, eating, remembering life.


btw my hubby says it's the best ice cream he's ever had....and from him, that means a lot!






No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com