header

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

wedding: andy + laura

It's always the best part of my job when I meet new clients and instantly click with them, this was the case with Laura and Andy. At our first meeting I just knew that I wanted to work with them. We had so much in common and I connected with Laura instantly!
I have been looking forward to the wedding and was so excited when the big day was here. Laura looked amazing in one of the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen, it fit her perfectly and Andy was handsome as usual. The event was held at the Carter Center, with the beautiful chapel amazing art and beautiful gardens it was a great setting.
I had so much fun the bridesmaids and brides-man as well as all the great groomsmen made the day fun not to mention the family who welcomed me and my ever constant camera with open arms.

Thank you Andy and Laura for sharing your special day with me.




















1 comment:

Sarah Heath said...

We loved working with Laura and helping her find that perfect gown. Jessica you are so right it fit her perfectly, she looks so beautiful and happy!
J.Andrew's Bridal

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com