header

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

wedding: matt + amanda

Matt and Amanda are fun, and I don't mean in the way that a yoyo is fun or going to buy a new outfit is fun...they are fun like I'm going to a concert or buying a new sports car is fun. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a full on party! Singing dancing and a shot for the bride...they are so laid back and fun it was unbelievable!
I had such a good time watching everyone! Thank you so much Matt and Amanda I wish I could party with you all the time and Matt you have some crazy dance skills ; )


Thank you to all the family and friends too that made me laugh and smile the whole day.


The slideshow is on the way...to be honest I've only narrowed it down to 230 images...it's so hard they are all great. Don't worry it will be up in a few.





















No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com