header

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

wilburn family:

David, Ginny and the girls scheduled a photo-shoot having never meet me and it was one of the best shoots ever.
Ginny and her family are so photogenic, yes even you David!
This beautiful family made my job so wounderful, they are friendly and fun I had such a great time.
Hannah and Kennedy are two beautiful girls, they were up for anything and I had a blast working with them.

Thank you so much you guys are great! I hope you had a safe trip back home to VA.










No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com