header

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

it's time:

That's right it's time again for my very merry unbirthday. Why am I referring to it as an unbirthday you ask, well I'm a leap year baby and I haven't had a birthday in quite awhile. That's right in 2012 I actually get to celebrate the big day, until then I have 2 days of happy birthdays from people who are just not sure when my birthday is.
I always say it's sometime between 12:59pm and 1:00am Feb 28th.

All kidding aside the end of Jan. beginning of March is a huge month for us, we have a total of SEVEN birthdays and one anniversary. Yes eight events in all, to eliminate some of the stress mom came up with an ingenious plain.
A mass birthaversary, well that's what I'm calling it.
This weekend we are having a huge celebration for everyone, a little impersonal...maybe but practical yes!

As my "birthdays" go Sunday and Monday were great, my kiddo made cake, hubbies made lunch and the in-laws dinner. That combined with tons of happy birthday wishes I couldn't ask for more.

Thanks you so much guys you made this year a very merry unbirthday!


1 comment:

sarah bray said...

Awww, I'm sorry I missed it Jessica! Happy belated "unbirthday"!
Sarah

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com