header

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

day one; fight or flight:

Rushing to the airport in full sprint, all I can hear is the sound of my flats hitting the tile floor in a securitized click, clack only to reach the gate and before me lay a sea of people. I swam my way threw to wrestle a women for the most uncomfortable chair, but non the less a chair.

Just as I was tucked in I hear a loud Jessica Ashley from across the gate…was it now, is it happening , is this is my rock star moment, and in a way it was Abra Morris of Abra Morris Photography comments on my blog and recognized me, boy did I feel special.

After that high I suddenly felt the low, as the flight filled I knew that when it came down to it I was not making this flight, so it was time to run…run to the counter and get posted on the next flight. Dodging, ducking, and a good tuck and roll and I was on the next flight.
As soon as I hit the Las Vegas airport I had the opportunity to meet three cute, sweet, talented ladies, Evie, Kelly and Lora who took this awesome images of me.

So here I am with bells on, I have been learning all week and have loads to share but right now I have another awesome class waiting.




Some love for the gals below: sorry I don’t have time for HTML ☺

www.artistryinfocus.com
www.loraayersphotography.com
www.kellylanephotography.com
www.evieperezphotography.com

2 comments:

lora said...

Hey girl! Such a cute picture. It was awesome meeting you and running into you all throughout WPPI. I would love to hang out sometime before I move to Dallas.

Evelyn Perez said...

Loves tha picture!!! It was nice to bump into you at the airport. Hopefully, we can meet again.

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com