header

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Danielle + Jonathan

Danielle and Jonathan are two of my favorite people, I found out how wounderful and fun they were during they're love shoot, I've been looking forward to the wedding ever since!

I shot the cute cowboy themed rehearsal the night before and was so excited when I woke up the next day to see that the weather was perfect. As the day and all of the decorations came together I could see all the hard work that had gone into every little detail. Danielle is so crafty so much so that everything was perfect down to Jonathan's custom made tie. The wedding party made me laugh and could really dance!

Parts of this wedding made me laugh and some cry but in all I was so honored to be part of this beautiful day.


Have fun in Mexico and I'll see you when you get back!!















No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com