header

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

kaye and her wonderful ptc video:

This is Kaye from PTC video she's awesome!!
She really is!!
She made my opening video, I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about...if you don't check out my website .
I adore working with great people and she's on of them. I have had the pleasure of working with her on several occasions and she always does the best work.

Awhile back we did a fun shoot, she is not only talented but sweet and beautiful. She is so photogenic that I'm a little jealous.
You can't imagine how hard it was choosing the images to post, but I finally made myself decide on just a few so check them out and be sure to visit her site.

Oh and here is a little love for her blog PTC video blog


Kaye thank you so much I had so much fun, I can't wait to work with you again!








No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com