header

Sunday, January 31, 2010

amanda archer collection:

I love etsy! I shop and list on etsy and usually find the most beautiful things so when I found Amanda Archer I couldn’t wait to feature her. I just love the natural feel, girlie but modern and as she describes it classic style with a twist of retro and a pinch of whimsy.

This would be perfect for a summer wedding, bride or bridesmaids would look so casual and sophisticated.

Amanda let me in on a little secret, tomorrow on her
blog
she has a great giveaway check it out because I know i am!!



1 comment:

Independent Designer said...

thanks so much for featuring me:) You are a very talented photographer!!

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com