header

Thursday, December 31, 2009

good bye 2009 you've been good to me:

As photographer I have seen it a million times and each time it chokes me up.

Crying with joy is amazing and it's how I feel today, this last year has been filled with love and loss and I can't tell you how happy and sad I am to see 2009 go.

2009 has been amazing, thank you to everyone. I appreciate all of your support and love, It means the world to me that you have trusted me with such tender moments in your lives. I can't express how blessed I feel to have this job and how grateful I am to each one of you!

So with a little tear in my eye and joy in my heart I say goodbye 2009!









No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com