header

Monday, October 5, 2009

everyone is asking!!

My trip to London was awesome, enlightening, exciting and fun!! I was with some great friends and enjoyed everything about my trip. I had some amazing experiences and saw art the would blow your mind!
I went to great markets and really enjoyed being in such a diverse city.
From food to art inspiration abounds when I travel, as well as revelations. I left on my trip heart broken, hurt and frustrated, I had to come to terms with what the future held.
While I was abroad I came to a few realizations...and had to make some very hard decisions. Some of which would be new exciting beginnings and others would end sadly for me.
In all I gained a new understanding of how people see me.
It's opened my eyes to life, love, friendship and business.

I am happy to say that in all I have broken threw the haze, made some choices. Now I'm back happier, healthier, stronger and more determined than ever not to compromise my vision.
I work so hard at building Peachtree Photography each day and it's a constant struggle but I love every moment of it. I sacrifice a lot for the love of images.
I love the art of photography...for me images are more than a sitting fee.
For me they are a moment, good, bad or indifferent...but they are a moment in time captured forever.

Thank you to my loving husband, amazing daughter, awesome family and friends and wounderful clients that support, promote, inspire and love me.
I could not do this without each and everyone of you.
I am more grateful than you can ever imagine!!

Love Ya: Jess







No comments:

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com