header

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

nathan + ebony

I have gotten to know Nathan and Ebony well over the past year and they are an amazing couple. When I first spoke with them I knew that I adored them. Smart, funny and kind they felt like friends right off the bat.
As I watched them slip on their wedding rings I begun to tear up thinking how in love they are with one another. For me it was an honor to capture every moment. At the reception everyone made me feel welcome, as if I were family.
I can't thank each and everyone of you enough, friends, family and most of all Nathan and Ebony.





















1 comment:

linwood avenue said...

these are my most favorite photos you have done so far! the first and the last one are absolutely beautiful

Followers: You know you want to..

Copyright property of Peachtree Photography:

Images on this blog are the property of Peachtree Photography. Images may not be reprinted without the permission of Peachtree Photography.
If you would like to use am image, please contact Peachtree Photography at peachtreephotography@yahoo.com